Seems like Sophistry or something. Cactustry, industry. What could it mean? I'm very cactustrious. Illustrious. "All his tom-foolery and cactustry would only lead to trouble."
so this is a hugely weird line but it was stuck in my head, so i used this word. Here's the line: "...Bloody your hands on a cactustree Wipe it on your dress and send it to me
Sitting here wishing on a cement floor Just wishing that I had just something you wore..."
5 comments:
it's a pixies song
it's not even a word
Seems like Sophistry or something. Cactustry, industry. What could it mean? I'm very cactustrious. Illustrious. "All his tom-foolery and cactustry would only lead to trouble."
so this is a hugely weird line but it was stuck in my head, so i used this word. Here's the line:
"...Bloody your hands on a cactustree
Wipe it on your dress and send it to me
Sitting here wishing on a cement floor
Just wishing that I had just something you wore..."
But sophistry, good one. Do not be surprised on the earliest appropriate day to see it featured.
Post a Comment