which reminds me that we should make some. me- humus, you- new friends. as you know, you're nobody if you don't have humus habits to brag about. don't abandon your elitist tendencies.
I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DIDN'T CORRECT MY "TO" INSTEAD OF "TOO." I DON'T DESERVE MY DEGREE. TAKE IT AWAY FROM ME. then let's make some hummus, under the influence.
5 comments:
the other day i had to tell everyone what humus is
which reminds me that we should make some. me- humus, you- new friends. as you know, you're nobody if you don't have humus habits to brag about. don't abandon your elitist tendencies.
i knew you'd think i meant hummus. !
but, you're right about needing to make some. i've become much to equal-minded lately, what with nate's influence and all.
haha- funny. i thought you had misspelled hummus, but i didn't want to write it correctly to make you feel silly. and i approve of the influence.
I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DIDN'T CORRECT MY "TO" INSTEAD OF "TOO." I DON'T DESERVE MY DEGREE. TAKE IT AWAY FROM ME. then let's make some hummus, under the influence.
Post a Comment